Established in 1874 to meet the needs of the Sacred Heart Parish, this 12.67 acre cemetery is located in the Southeast part of Hollister. Approximately five acres in the rear of the property remain undeveloped. The cemetery Chapel Mausoleum complex was completed in 1999 and current plans are underway to modernize the irrigation and renovate the older sections of the cemetery.
Services and Features
The cemetery serves Sacred Heart Parish as well as the Immaculate Conception (Tres Pinos) and Mission San Juan Bautista.