Who We Are
Catholic Funeral & Cemetery Services (CFCS) is a non-profit organization founded in faith and dedicated to providing education, support and resources during life’s most difficult moments. We exert every effort to enable individuals to achieve their final wishes, and empower families to make thoroughly informed decisions.
We are devoted to earning our customers’ trust as their reliable resource for today and tomorrow-at all times guided by unique spiritual beliefs, cultural traditions and financial preferences.
When it comes to our benefits and perks, we have everything you’d expect from a large company, like health insurance, retirement benefits and so on. Here are some of the programs you will learn more about.
- Health Insurance
- 403B Plan
- Sick Time
CFCS Position Opening Announcements
The Outreach Manager serves as the CFCS liaison and advocate for educating families on the Order of Christian Funerals, CFCS Mission Programs, products and services, and the benefits of Advanced Planning. Outreach Managers will demonstrate by example, CFCS’ Core Values–Share the Journey, Serve with Care, and Make It Happen–in all their dealings with families, staff, and internal/external contacts. Reporting to the Director of Cemeteries, the Outreach Manager will interact with Location Managers, Family Service Advisors, parish staff, CFCS Marketing, and other internal/external support resources.
Education and Experience
- College degree preferred, and/or 1-3 years of direct experience building relationships and networking within the community
- 1-3 years serving in parish, pastoral, or Catholic ministry position a plus
Include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of the Catholic faith, rituals, and traditions
- Strong skills for building relationships and networking within the community
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Able to plan, coordinate, and conduct multiple outreach and community events
- Experience with special event planning and coordination
- Excellent coordination, organization, communication, and time management skills
- Familiar with the grief process and content is a plus
- Practicing Catholic with demonstrated leadership serving the faith community
- Proficient in the use of computers, software, and technology
- Valid state issued driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance is required
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required
Please email letter of interest and resume to Bill Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org